Wednesday, June 10, 2009

datamin

something about myself?
-my name is reuben mesa. im 21yrs old and 4th year here in DLSC. im addicted to climbing even though i wont reach the competitive level of climbing and i have many sidelines when it comes to work. some of my sidelines include being a partner of a company acting as a subdistributor of drinks ( alchoholic beverages) in the south area and teaching wall climbing.
something about my studies?
-i graduated HS, batch 2004 in OB Montessori Center Inc. Las Pinas. I entered DLSU-Taft enrolling as a ECM-BMG student. After 2yrs, i transferred to DLSU-Canlubang as a BSBA-M student. Now, as a 4th year student, im currently taking up 5 of my remaining 7 academic subjects.
something about my school?
-la salle is a school known to be one of the best in the Philippines. Im lucky to be studying in la salle, proud but not too ardent about it like some of the radicals out there. its ok to be passionate and all, its just too much sometimes.
something about datamining class
-nothing much to say really. im still a bit clueless on what its all about. from what i understand,its like predicting what will happen next by understanding the data now...or something like that..maybe next lesson i'll get it.



mon learning
dlsc

No comments:

Post a Comment